Sunday, April 21, 2013

Different Makeup

Hey everybody! It's been a bit! But I'm here! I actually just finished some of my important homework, so now I really want to blog and just release~ LOL
Anyway, today is about the different make up I've been experimenting with. 
From natural-to ulzzang/dramatic. I'm not really any good with makeup, and honestly I even despised it in much of junior high. But since the end of end of Jr. High I took a turn and somehow acquired small things such as lash curlers, basic shadows and lip colours, as well as some mascaras. Soon I ended up having more than I ever thought I would, and now I'm purchasing more.. slowly. It's amazing how things change hey?
Well, I don't really wear much to school anyway. So.. I guess that hasn't changed.

Anyway, here's youuuu go:

1. No Makeup
-Well, no makeup IS no makeup. AHA. I have bags, and well you can't see it in the photo but acne scars as well as acne. And sometimes my skin is decent, other times its a bumpy rock of volcanoes. LOLOL
2. More 'dramatic'
-I wouldn't consider this dramatic but I guess it's less... natural and 'sweet'. xD With more eyeliner, and stuff. xD

3. Subtle-natural Make
-The more natural make. With only tinted moisturizer and concealer, as well as lip colour and powder. xD

4. Ulzzang Style Make
-Well this is very ulzzang inspired, XD More sweet I guess with usual foundation, blush, down-lined liner extending out, and my attempt at more 'straight' brows. And more subtly contouring. 

I know I'm not that great, but I'm continuing to practice. 
Anyway, which one do you like best? HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment