Friday, February 03, 2012

February x Friday

Wow! The month has gone by so quickly! Just last week was a January, and already we're onto February. It's crazy. Ahh, I missed the good ol' feeling of blogging. And if anybody besides the few people I know reads this, well, I'm back!



Well, thats what I've been lookin' like in the past week. Listening to music, sleeping, and smiling. And actually I've been so tired and I haven't been able to get any sleep. Lately, it's only been 6-7 hours and thats it. Mainly because I can't help staring at my DREAM Circle Lenses.

Over the weekend, I have been immensely staring at pinkyparadise 's website all day. And I've scanned through a bunch of 14.0 mm in Diameter lenses since I'm a first time wearer. And I was afraid to go too big, because my eyes are quite wee-sized. At least, if I don't force them up, I look pretty... unhappy. Well, I do need an enlargement and a major double lid. Oh well.

Anyway, I've debated between the Geo Nudy Blue and the G&G GBT Sky Blue or G&G GBT Blue.
G&G GBT Blue
G&G GBT Sky Blue
Geo Nudy Blue

Anyway, these are my three choices, I definitely want a Geo Nudy Green, but I think that's too much to ask for considering that I'm not going to be the one paying for them. Plus, if I want super fast shipping, it'd cost another twenty bucks. And being the impatient me, that's what I'll likely ask for. >____< Ahh, well, I love circle lenses.

I'd be happy if I got it. Reminds me, I need to get a haircut. So I decided that this time for sure I am going to do it in February. Because I just learned that we have a bunch of 4-5 day long weekends for school, so I can probably get it cut and have it grow out a bit. As much as I love my current stylist, I still am afraid because I had terrible past stylists. My current one has the most amazing cute little look book with like asian hairstyles. And I got an amazing cut from him like... a year or two ago. But I wanted to grow mine out, and now that it's grown longer... I'm ready to trim it down. *Plus, it'll fix all my disgusting split ends for a while*.

Anyway, it'd be nice to have someone follow my blog! I've had only 300+ page views, but no one really looks at these posts do they? >O OOh well, I'm doing this out of love. ;D
Have fun Aliens, xoxo

-    aV

No comments:

Post a Comment