Saturday, March 23, 2013

HG Products & New Phone!

Hey everybody! 
I've realized I haven't really taken a picture of Toby, and I thought it'd be a good time!
He's so cute this morning that I couldn't resist it. 

Anyway, as promised I really did take a pictures of all the HG cosmetics. Well, not all. Just the recent ones that I've been using constantly and some 'test' products.
I would have taken a selfie, but I'm honestly still in my pajamas as I type this. And my hair is still in a bun. It's my lazy day.. SHH!
LOL
Alright!

Lets get started!
First, with the cosmetic products I've been lovin' and it's my HG product. 
CONCEALER.
Being a girl with a raging teenage hormone, a little bit of coverage for those down days couldn't hurt right?

This is the Maybelline Cover Stick in Medium Beige. It's a glide-on type of concealer, and it blends really easy. I'd definitely repurchase this. It just works for me and it does a light-medium coverage for my dark circles and some of acne.

 In addition to this concealer, I also purchased a green concealer by Physicans Formula. For some of those who may not know, this is suppose to CANCEL out the redness. I love it and it's easy to glide as well. And it blends easily and works well with the Maybelline. I place this before I put it on my concealer and it really does reduce the look of redness. For me anyway.  
I purchased both for around 6-7 dollars at my local Walmart, so it's definitely VERY afforadable. :)

And for the face, I have some tinted moisturizers because I was seeking a more light method for days where I want barely anything on. And this is actually my 'test' product: The Cover Girl BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer. And definitely this CG one is not a BB cream. It's more of a tinted moisturizer  I got this in the shade 710 Light-Medium. It is sheer, and evens out my skin tone just slightly

 And here is another tinted moisturizer, this time by Physicans Formula. 
I love this dearly, I think it's my HG tinted moisturizer but it's a little more on a pricey side, I think I paid 16-17 for this. I wish it would come with more product since I do use it quite often. It also is natural. The smell is very lavender like but instantly fades after a couple of minutes. It's light, and does offer a bit of coverage. And evens the skin tone nicely. I would definitely repurchase! And I haven't broken out from this. 


Here is the HG lip products! I forgot to include EOS but y'all should probably check it out! <3
But here is the Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in the shade Coral Twist I believe. I love this and it's such a easy and light application. Lovely colour and reasonable price; only paid 8-10 for this. And i would definitely repurchase! It's retractable and lovable. ;D 

Here is another retractable lip, this time by Annabelle Twistup in the shade Bubble. It's a gorgeous colour and surprisingly similar to the Covergirl except less intense and more of a coral colour.
The fatter line is the Annabelle one, :3 Similar in the photo but in real life there's a slight difference.


Here is the eyeliner! :) This is Wet N Wilds H20 proof liquid eyeliner in the shade 881 Ultra Black. It\s my HG eyeliner because it really does last through my oily lids! Definitely a good replacement for the Hard Candy liquid felt tip eyeliner which NEVER seems to be in stock. 


Oh, and I forgot to mention. Just over these past few months I got a new phone. If y'all knew me back than, my phone was the Samsung Nexus S. But now I replaced it with the Samsung Galaxy S3 since my phone broke. And I love Android. <3

I love the blinker light for notifications! <3
These are all my cases! <3 Baha. It's slowly growing.
And here's the comparison to my old phone and to the new one. :) I love android and and yeah.
I know the new S4 is coming out but nontheless, I'm satisfied. :)


Anyway.. this WRAPS IT UP! 

Hope y'all have a great weekend! xo 
(: 
-Arizona





No comments:

Post a Comment