Sunday, June 09, 2013

High Heels, Short Post

Wow! I recently found my old blogs, and I realize just how stupid I was. PURE stupid, whiny, and really mean actually. I'm really glad I've learned to be a better person, or at least in my opinion I've grown. It's weird how when I was reading it, I couldn't remember half the things that happened. And was like: "Was that really me? Was that really my opinion on situations?" It all seemed so childish - my outlook on things at that time that is.

Anyway, time to get to business~ 
SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, I haven't done a selfie in a while, so this is my excuse to. HEHE. This is actually a week or so old, since I haven't been able to blog very much. I should be studying soon.. and I will. After I write this blog post. Hehe. 

So I've gotten my first official pair of tall heels. :> All studded and cute.
Sorry for the dog hair on it, xD LOL
Anyway, it's really exciting because it gives me the height that I wish I was born with. The only thing is, since I'm not use to heels, I don't walk in them very well. But they're fun. And if I'm going to get good at heels I guess it doesn't hurt to start practicing now! :) I think it gives me a good 4 inches and it really makes my legs look 'looonger' <3



:') You know that empowering feeling you get from heels because you're so tall? MMF. I like that. 
Anyway, I hope y'all have a good week! I apologize my posts are so short, and boring. Time is not my friend, as I'm now off to finish off assignments. 

LOVE CHU, if you guys have any suggestions for the next post or something, leave me a comment or a message~ :')

And good luck to anybody who also has upcoming finals! I cheer you oon~ :D

xoxo
-Arizona 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment