Monday, June 17, 2013

Link Exchange~



Hello everybody~ :) How are y'all? 
I've been busy since this week is my finals, yet I haven't exactly been studying for it too well. I'll be starting my workout this summer, I actually started a few months ago, but of course I fell out of the habit. But since summer is here I'll have more time, I've decided to seriously consider it. If you guys don't know this channel, you should really check it out: BLOGILATES. 

The one exercise regime that I feel is very motivating and fun, believe it or not! There's a monthly calendar that you can follow and best of all, no need to go to the gym. 

Anyway, if you guys haven't noticed.. some of my tabs changed! I'm doing something that's been going around blogger, it's called a Link Exchange! It's a good way to get exposure I believe, and get to know others. Basically, we can exchange icons, and place them on each others blogs. ^^ If you're interested, contact me at: arizonaa.vu@gmail.com
and let me know~ I'd be more than happy to respond. <3

And don't forget to visit my link exchange page, in which you can get my icon, as well as yours placed there~ <3

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. Hehe
I hope everyone else luck if they have any finals! Love love!

xoxo
-Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment