Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Beats

Hello dumplings.

I think this week has been quite the 'joy ride'. I was left with a brief moment of sadness, but it's been quickly lifted up. This time though, I hope I actually have the guts to see him - instead of backing out. Which I think I deeply regret because now I'm probably thirty times more afraid. But at least, our plan this time is for the movies. And it'll be an hopeful easy distraction so I won't have to do much talking - but enough to get to know this person. :3

I must be honest, the other side of my less shy me, is quite giddy. I'm excited for it, but I'll hold back on the excitement because honestly I don't want to disappoint myself. I only hope that my social awkwardness doesn't shine through. Or maybe it will. I don't know. >_< When was the last time I fretted over such a thing?

Oh my, oh my.

Anyway, Valentine's day is coming in three days. And I must admit I had been pretty recklessly bold in what I was doing. I'm not going to go into detail, but it's turning out good. At least, it's a hopeful good. Regardless though, I'm happy and back on track. Except for the fact that I haven't been able to keep up with a daily post. I definitely have pictures prepared for the world to see though - that's for sure.

Nyah. I hope y'all have a good time over the next week. As for me, I guess I'm chilling it out.

Xoxo

-a V

No comments:

Post a Comment