Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Procrastination & Stuff

So much work! Tomorrow is the last day of school... and I already got tests (major social one) that I barely studied for. I have a chinese essay that needs to be done. I JUST finished my L.A one. *sigh* I'm going to die! D: Marks are like crucial for term 2... ;3 And it's really difficult.

Anyway, lately... there's been stuff stirring around. I'm in my emotional confusion state again... TwT . ugh. Well, along with that I got new glasses today, and it won't be ready until next week. The optomatrist was damn cute though, LOL. NYAH. >o< Ah, well, I picked out spectacles that suit my chub chub face I guess? :3

I don't want to see my friend fall into things with the wrong person. Except, she'd never understand why I'm so cautious with this particular person. I can't explain it, and all I remember is being questioned why.  There's a part of me that will always be ridden with anger, confusion, and sadness. The hurt rings in the back of my mind, and I know it's there. Sometimes, I don't know how I cope. I wouldn't dare bother explaining anything to her any more. I need someone who supports me in these times with no questions asked. Except, it always is questions being asked. Ones I don't like. Ones that make me want to shove my head into a gutter even more. *sigh*

Slowly, I'll disattach myself from her. Slowly, though we can still joke and whatnot. But eventually my instincts push me to back away from anything thats personal to me and keep it all within. I think that's why I had my meltdown last month (not a good experiance). Ugh.
This is probably me, LOL with so much work to do that I have to remind myself with.


Also, I have been putting off so much crap. I havent been able to upload the photos. Now i got to work on a chinese essay. I'm ready to PULL. MY. Hair. OUT.

xoxo.
-aV

No comments:

Post a Comment