Saturday, May 05, 2012

A Word or Two

This week has been such a pain! I cannot emphasize enough how apologetic I am to everyone who does bother with reading my blog because currently I'm unable to blog about what I want to show you guys. I am scrambling to try and find my camera program installer so I can start on these posts and what I have planned. >< BOOP!

I never expected myself to lose everything. As of now, my phone has literally become my saviour. Along with that, several tests have been dumped on my table and school to an extent has been keeping me busy, and tired. Along with that, I lost a follower. ): 

It's nice though, to see the views on my page. It shows me that maybe, there's a reason to pursue this kind of thing. I knew my next post was suppose to be about photo apps, but I'm going to hold it up for a few hours longer or a day or two. Honestly, I think I'm a mess right now! I can't keep my things and schedule organized, let alone, my room. >< Blargh. 

I also hurt my knee recently, but it's healing up okay (I think). I only hope it's not a Grade 1 MCL or ACL tear. If it is, than the next thing I do might move it onto a grade 2 or 3 level and apparently it hurts. So. Who knows!

Well, to keep it short, please keep supporting me. I will not let you guys down~ (:

xoxo

Arizona .

No comments:

Post a Comment