Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lovelies >3

Hello guys! Its been a while since I used my phone to make a post, but I really miss the simplicity of it.

Today is a Saturday~ and I woke up not too long ago. I have so many future post topics that I should get working on for the better sake of everyone, but I've been too lazy to get around to that. So, if you all are willing to be patient, please wait. And to add to that, my laptop is no longer charging. Therefore, I've lost a majority of the photos I've specifically taken for the future posts -- and I didn't even consider transferring the photos to my computer. So, as of now, you'll have to bare with my boring posts. ^__^b

I really dislike that the mobile app of blogger always places photos at the bottom! I think I should write that in a review for the all in hopes that maybe they change it.

Anyway, the next post will be about some of the photo apps I use. ^^ and this is a post I CAN do right away, since my mobile phone can now do screenshots after it updated to the Android 4.04 platform (Ice Cream Sandwich) which I absolutely LOOOVE. (:
Hehe,

I hope you all enjoy this lovely Saturday afternoon!

With much love.
Take care,

XOXO

arizona

p.s I recently got instagram so if you're interested. Follow me at: arizonavu
Thanks lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment