Monday, March 25, 2013

MEOWing selfies!

MEOOOOOW! HELLO! 

I felt kind of cat-like yesterday. xD Well, would you consider it a cat? LOL
I don't know.

Anyway, I was playing around with makeup of course!
It's kind of weird how I absolutely wear barely any makeup to school, yet I play with it so much at home. :3
AHH.



So this is just a short post for selfies. xD 
The-Distressed-Kitty look? XD LOLOL
Anyway, it was fun to play around. I wish i had bigger lids/eyes so i could do more dramatic things without looking like a racooooon. 

AND FINALLY. A silly one for you guys :)



TEE HEE> I really like the floral shirt I'm wearing! <3 It'll be in my next few posts when I show you the clothing article pick up's I've got!

I'll leave it with this! Bye bye everyone! Please follow this blog <3
xoxo

-Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment