Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Alive!

Wow! Hey everyone, notice the new banner? I know everything else like the tabs on my blog require work but as of now, I've been doing things myself and let me tell you... I'm the worst person when it comes to internet loops and tricks. I have no clue what to do with the text links and such. *sad life*
 
 
Anyway, I've been gone for two months! I've just had school preoccupying me. I hope y'all forgive me, it's been quite the busy work-your-butt-off couple of months. Lots of procrastinating but it's literally just struck me how badly I need to start succeeding!
 
But in these months, I've sort of picked up some of my HG (Holy-grail) drug store cosmetic products.
I'm going to photograph them all tonight; I haven't been using my camera much so I'll update you on all of it in the next post. For now, I'll try and upload what I can.

I wanted to write this just to let y'all know this blog ain't dead! <3
I love you guys. LOL
I'll blog a.s.a.p. tomorrow morning!
xo
 
-Arizona
 


No comments:

Post a Comment