Thursday, March 01, 2012

BOO BEEP BEEP

NYAH. Well, I'm finally uploading these photos that have been waiting in my precious camera for... two weeks I think! That took a while, and it's taking even longer since it's about 1000 photos.
GRR,... Argh. WHY IT TAKE SOOO LOONG?
NYAH ARGH GHG H NYAAAH.

Hohoho. I was impatient since the day I was born - I'm pretty sure anyway. I am very excited for tomorrow, my phone is back from it's repairs. Hmm. As soon as I get it back, you can be sure to expect me to be blogging every chance I can get. I really hate the hassle of having to turn on the laptop, wait for it to load up, connect... It's just so much easier with a phone. It's almost become my social diary? LOL, it's been long enough... Maybe a week or two shy from it being a month. Glad that I made it through. Except, I don't think my parents would be happy with the costly aspect of it. OOOH WELL, I clean up after the trouble maker (Toby) a lot so isn't that a slight slight fair deal? x)

Ahh, well today has been a good day. All in all... I've been thinking a lot about S-Man though (wtf is with my names?) :3 I'm ready, I think... All I fear is the possible awkward moments!

Okay okay! I also just remembered. My best friend's birthday is in .. 11 days. I wonder what I should do. I definitely have to pick up something, <3 We've made it through a decade. And she's gettin' older, haha. It'd be nice to see these people in ten years time, see how much they've changed, grown, matured, or maybe remained the same? LOLOL Well, until then I think I'm going to enjoy who they are, and than when we see each other way later in the future, look back and say: "that was you! do you remember?" I'm thankful for these people that only come once in a lifetime... (: One day, I really want to say this in person and tell them "Thank you," cause the times they were there were... incredible. And that "They're the best thing that ever happened. The best people that ever stood here.." They're all beautiful people, inside and out, really.

Hope your night or day is a blessing, (: I'll post up a bit later.

xoxo

-  aV

No comments:

Post a Comment