Friday, August 10, 2012

Bad Habits + OOTD


Hola! LOL I may be smiling here but I sincerely think beneath that smile is stress, and worry, and whining. The more I look at it, I think: man... I must be a incredibly difficult person. Haha. Sometimes, I'm certainly ashamed of myself. I mean... looking at my logic it's kind of stupid too.
But, that I can't help. For some reason, it's just my personality. Which is my bad point!

I was spending my week watching Hotaru no Hikari, which is a J-Drama. And in it, mentions something called: Himona-Onna, meaning Dried Fish Women. And I know that may sound weird, but basically... it's a office lady who after work, comes home all lazy and slacking, and well, incredibly messy. LOL Which is what the main character is: Hotaru. I thought it was cute, but looking at it, I'm kind of a Himona Onna myself aren't I? Except I'm no office lady, I'm a student. Coming home from school, it's relaxation time. I change into my PJ of shorts and a baggy tee. Ew. But seriously, that;s what makes me comfortable. And unfortunately, it's not like I have those totally adorable matching pyjama sets. No, I just have random loose tee's and comfortable shorts. Actually, when I sleep, I love the feeling of blankets around my legs and it's comfortable.
(Hopefully I'm not creepin' you guys out) LOL

But yes. The point of this post I think, is to discuss bad habits.

If only it were as easy as this sign demonstrates; driving one way or another. But clearly, habits are like... haunting. Like a shadow over your shoulder. You kind of know in your mind that you shouldn't be doing them, but it's a habit and in times when your under some kind of emotional state to lead you to your old habits, you just do 'em. Cause it relieves you, or makes you comfortable or something. LOL
For me, my habit is nail biting. I know, it sounds gross and some of you might be icky 'bout it. But seriously. It should be a disease or something, cause I hate doing it, but it relieves that boredom, nervousness, fear feeling I get. Also, in a way it distracts me as well.

As a child, I also did thumb-sucking, but for some reason that was a hurdle I could easily get over with. But over the years, biting nails has always been my biggest issue. It's gotten so bad that my ring finger nail has decreased in size... by quite a bit. It's scary. >__< But you know, everyday is a challenge. And I'm taking it step by step, even if tomorrow I fail by biting nails, it's a work in progress. So close I reach my goal, but only fail again. But failure doesn't mean you stop trying.

And the most important thing as well, is that you aren't alone. There are actually people elsewhere who are similar in your habits (that I'm sure of). My mom scolds me every time, so I'm trying my best! HAHA.

Anyway, thinking bout it... Like the picture above, there really is a possibility for habits to be cured right? If you decide to take the right path; with determination and the right mind ... anything can be succeeded! (:
To conclude, the online community is such a great resource as well, and probably a great motivation too! So you can always find support or answers somewhere. ^___^ That's where I get my motivation, to see others doing nailart and being able to do such special designs that short nails can't be done with. Plus, the reward of seeing how far you've come is quite the joy too!
So smile on and work hard, ganbatte! (:
Oh yes, shall I show a OOTD today or tomorrow? LOL It's from last week so does it still count as a OOTD?  
I'll just do it today cause I THINK I'll be busy tomorrow. So here we go:
EVERYTHING WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TUCKED IN. XD My bad. LOLOL
Anyway:
Sweater - Old Navy (yes, OLD NAVY. I never expected myself but the sweater was cute okay.)
Jeans - Blue Notes and the belt is from Stitches.
:3 I don't know what I'm gonna wear tomorrow, but probably shorts. ><
Anyway, love you guys lots. I'll speak later.

You guys should tell me if you got any bad habits: email me at: arizonaa.vu@gmail.com
I'd be happy to answer. (:
-ArizonaVu

----------

P.S ! LOL I have a Tumblr: www.arizonainwonderland.tumblr.com

Click it!
xoxo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment