Wednesday, August 08, 2012

OOTD, Hair and ZOO.

Hey guys! LOL Surprisingly I'm already back to posting. That's because I'm so excited to write, and the new laptop makes everything so much easier to access. All I have to do is stick my SD Card from my camera into the built-in SD slot without having to wait another 10 mins to upload the photos. It's a quick proccess, and I don't have to really do much (like finding the camera cord I tend to lose... LOL).
-Floral Tank(Sheer-ish) from Stitches
-Black Shorts from Forever 21
-White Belt from Stitches
-White Bandeau (longer length) from Garage
 So yes! This was the outfit I wore to Calgary, and you can see my terrible tan line. LOL I knew it'd be hot so I decided on this, and I definitely didn't want anymore gross tan lines. I love the tank, it has that kind of bottom end tie. And normally I'd be pretty uncomfortable wearing stuff like this (tanks) because I seriously have flabby arms, but that day I didn't really care. I just wore what I want, and felt more comfortable than I thought I would. (:

Ah, well, for the hair, I played it simple. I left it down but added some occasional curls to blend in with my hair.



I actually prebraided it the night before but it wasn't as good so I ended recurling parts with my straightner. My roots are slowly peeking out more and more, and I only hope my hair continues to grow. Eventually, I plan to redye with Palty Rasberry Jam (it's a red shade) because well, I really want to go back to my red head days. LOL

DERP.
So that's just more of me. xD My face has been super derpy lately. WHY DO I HAVE BUSHY BROWS? And I get even more nervous thinking about changing them, it's like: "What if I don't look good?". You know how some girls fill out their brows? I look hideous if I do, or maybe I shouldn't even try at all since it's already so full... But seriously, I'm jealous of you girls who seem to have PERFECT brows. TwT
LOL

OKAY. Time for the interesting part right? The zoo. If you guys haven't visited the Calgary zoo, it's nice and big and it toally beats Edmonton's zoo. We went to see the new Penguin exhibit and I loved it! The room was cool and artic-y and the temperture was relaxing after sending a while lining up and walking in the blistering heat! I don't know how people in who live in Las Vegas or desert areas live... because in 25-30 degrees weather, I'm already dead and complaining. So koodos to you guys.

Here's just a bit of pictures of what I was able to see:





 I thought the bats looked surreal. Everything was quite cool, as it has been a while since I've been to the zoo. Haha, ^__^

It was quite nice seeing those penguins. They were so cute. Apparently they poop every 10-15 minutes! LOL
Well, I think animals are cool, and we're fortunate enough to get to see them and live in coexistence with them. I just hope that the generations to come don't abuse that privilage, because nature isn't our right, it belongs to no one in a sense and we should respect it. >__<
Along the way... there were some nice views too. LOL But I don't want to make this post overly pic heavy.

Oh yeah, lookout for possible videos soon, afterall, my laptop is loaded with the Sony Vegas Movie Studio so maybe I'll get around to working on it possibly. (;
In the meanwhile, here's a nice scenery picture. ^__^

I wish I had a super amazing camera... I could do so much more. But I'm satisfied with my current one, I think it performs quite well for a regular digital camera. LOL

Any how, as I'm typing there's been a storm raving on for quite a while. I'm not a fan of thunder or anything so.. xD Yeah.
I hope y'all continue to have a great day. I'll blog again some other time. Peace out

XO
-Arizona

P.S Thanks for everything up until now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment