Sunday, December 30, 2012

(◕ ∀ ◕)/ Upcoming Posts + Today's Look

ヽ(  ´  ∇  `  )ノ
 HELLO!
Today's Look~ Do you like it?
 
How are you guys? I did nothing today, so I don't have much to say.
But I was considering writing a upcoming Topic of the Day post, because I feel like it's a good way to get stuff off my mind, and well, present to the world my opinion on subjects; afterall, I started blogging because of me wanting a place to rant and vent.
 
I also really want to dye my hair - this time using Prettia's foam collection, because I'm honestly too lazy to do the cream stuff. I mean, if I can do it like shampoo than sure. Also because I don't want to waste money buying two-three boxes because of thickness/length, whereas people have said the Prettia foam goes a long way with just one bottle. And you can probably see in the photos of myself that my roots have grown out! I've been cutting off the damaged bleach hair slowly as soon as it gets to a length - that's why I'm not doing much to my hair. I'm trying to protect my baby. LOL
 
Actually, thanks to one of my close friends, my hair is much healthier. She trimmed it up pretty well, and it's nice to wake up to no tangles. :)
 
When I DO decide to dye my hair, I'm going to do a review/example of how it turned out, so please stay turned. I'll give you guys a heads up.
 
MOVING ON:
...
...
...
...
...
...
And I changed my hair, but this is today's OOTD;
the new sweater & black jeans.
 
 
Lately I've been going simple - ususally something with tights, or jeans. Nothing flashy. :P
Meh.
I've also been lazy, so I guess that also contributes to my lack of efforts.
But today's make was more dramatic:
 

 
False lashes - which I'm obviously not very good at putting on, so don't judge me! LOL
I'm still practicing, I'm amazed by girls who do it so effortlessly, it takes me a long time just to attempt to get them on. So if you guys have any tips.. comment or email me? :D
  ..
I realized I put a random ramen noodle stamp there.. IDK why. WTFBBQ's. XD ITS CUTE.
 
Alrighty, so so so so. YEAH.
 
That's all I have to offer you today, kind of boring hey?
 
But my back hurts, and I really want to read some manga. XD
AHA.
Actually, I shouldn't read. Because my back hurts and I'm hungry, I actually haven't ate since I woke up at 2pm ish, and I ate brunch, but after that I haven't touched food yet.
So I think I should.
 
My eating habits are bad.
Anyway,
hope you liked today's look and look forward to some of the upcoming posts. I'll update more when I can.
 
XOXO
 
I LOVE
YOU ALL
 
....
 
 
Arizona. <3
 
 P.S sorry for the miserable template layout on my blog, I've been trying to fix things and it's loooking pretty bad for now. Please bare with! xo
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment