Friday, July 06, 2012

いただきます (  ゜Д゜)⊃旦 + Haircut

Hello fellow bloggers, and hopefully readers;
ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
Today's blog is definitely going to be related to food, and of course what has happened over the few days! 
Alright, remember my last blog post regarding a trip to the bookstore? (If you don't know what I'm talkin' bout, please click on this: CLICK! )
Keke, well, I did go to the book store and I managed to pick up a few books, and it only adds to my collection, which means for the majority of the summer I will be kept busy! 
After the book store, I ended up going to Tokyo Express for a quick bite since my mom and I were hungry, and we wanted some place close by. 


I ordered a Salmon Bento box and my mom ordered the chicken one. Originally, my Bento Box C came with a dumpling and tempura but I traded my mom for the sushi. :3 I really like sushi, and I have to say salmon is probably my favourite fish - especially raw/smoked. :) Oh, it was cooked to perfection (and seasoned) in the bento box, and I was so full by the end! LOL

Well, that was a short description. 
MOVING ALONG.

Recently I got my hair cut since I wanted to take off all the damaged ends and let my hair grow out. I told myself I absolutely wouldn't dye my hair in order to protect it from further damage. I'm hoping that with this my hair will grow out faster, and keep my bangs! YES. I did get bangs, since I wanted a change up. 
Here's how it looks:

Camwhore pics~! LOL But yeah. :3 I had to cut them a bit more since it wasn't turning out the way I wanted after I left the stylist. But It's become a pleasure to have bangs again, ^^ reminds me of how I was a while back with bangs too. Ezcept now I'm much further down I'm doing better in the road. 
I wish I had waist length hair, that would of been glorious, oh well. Time brings us the answers/ wishes. xD

So what do you guys think of mah new bangs? Better or not as good ? LOL
Hopefully it's good because i'm getting use to it and am very much starting to like it~ ^^ 

P.S pleasehelpmedoafavourpleasepleeeaaase, i really need help Y'all should follow my blog, and comment more! :) SPREAD THE WORD. 

xD

I know this was a short post, but thanks for reading anyway! Be sure to click on my recent and most popular posts on the side bars of my blog to catch up and and be entertained. :)

Until next time..
LOVE YOU ALL
(●´∀`)ノ♡

-Arizona. 
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

No comments:

Post a Comment