Sunday, March 04, 2012

Maid On Duty!

Hello Apples and Pies! (: Well, I finally took the time to clean my room today because I thought: "Hey, I really want those circle lenses and I don't think putting this off is going to help me at all." So, I sucked it up and finally did it. I'm proud of the before and after, and it feels really good to have a clean room. I think even Toby decided he liked it, afterall, he ended up staying in my room a lot longer.

Yup, he's just chillin' over there. 

Anyway, I spent a good portion of my time throwing out garbage and vacuuming all that fur ball. I think that's the only disadvantage to the sharing a room with a dog thing. Other than that, I really do enjoy his company! Haha, well, I think I could do a little more work in the closet area, my desk and the area near my piano. But I'm happy that most of it is cleaned. Next thing I better do is clean out my drawers, because I always end up stuffing crap into there as my easy-out solution! LOLOL

Alright, so I hope I don't scare you off with my before picture(s). 

Yup, you can see I have paper, and stuff just everywhere!!!!

Now for the GOOD part! (: My after picture:
PHEW! I worked for like five hours. I hope to keep it like this for at least a month or so. MYAAAHAHA. :3 Better than before -- that's for sure.

Hope y'all have a good Sunday.. I have school tomorrow. That four day weekend is NOT enough. D: Ah, well, talk to you later! BAIBAI.

xoxo

-aV

No comments:

Post a Comment