Saturday, March 31, 2012

Boring~!

Lately, I haven't had much interesting posts. And I don't think anyone reads my blog to begin with, but I want to start a new column regarding all things Visual Kei! I don't know how it'll happen, but I will definitely try my best. 

Anyway, I think that cleaning my room earlier this month has gone to such a waste. It's messy again, and I think this time it looks really bad! I don't know how to keep it clean, because when I lose something, I go on a major rampage to find it! Lolz... Well, I am still hoping that maybe I'll become blogger famous. OH dreams, dear dear dreams!

Hmm, well, I don't think I have much to talk about. I think I need to upload all those photos from my camera -- otherwise, I'll probably have nothing to say! 

Alright, well it's like past 2:30 in the morning, so I think I better go. I promise the next time I write, it'll have something more interesting. (maybe its a bad idea to make such a promise? LOL) 

Good night!

xoxo

-aV

No comments:

Post a Comment