Saturday, March 03, 2012

Past, Present & You

Well, this morning I woke up in bed wondering whether or not it was Sunday or Saturday. Thank Gosh I came to my logical conclusion that it was Saturday. If it were Sunday, I'd die because school would be the next day. And as much as I like learning, I don't like the people in it. When it comes to people, I think I'm very picky.

I don't like associating myself with people who are conniving, and deceitful, and full of the fake "I love you so much" crap. And I think the people who know me, should know me enough to see it. I end up freezing, and eating lunch half-heartedly. I think it brings to me a certain distaste, and I lose appetite. Than again, when I try and pull away from the situation, it makes me look like the devil I guess. And it makes me look bad I guess. Somehow, I know and rationalize those facts... but all in all I don't think it's overly wrong. Except I don't know how to explain this to some people, what those people have done to me and I still think they're capable. If you're really to try and understand me, I hope you know that you should trust my reasons enough to understand. But no... *sigh*

Anyway, moving along.. I've been digging my comfort food: Christie's Bits And Bites. Yum.

It's too good. x) 

LOLOL, well, I remembered I have to post the nail design pictures, except.. I feel really lazy. Another day? Haha,

Anyway, tonights the night for SNL (Saturday Night Live) and Lindsay Lohan is the main feature guest! I'm excited to hopefully see her comeback, because it'd be nice to see her back in business. Because I remember I used to like her a lot and of course after a while, she degraded. So hopefully tonight is the night!

Bringing along the issue of Lindsay, I have to admit my terrible crime. I remember as a kid, I actually use to shoplift. I hadn't realized but now that I'm older I know right from wrong. I use to remove the barcodes and wrapper (back when security wasn't such a hassle in stores, Lol) and I slowly slipped them into my jacket and walked out. What I took usually were a CD, or one of those party bag toys. I had no clue that it was something bad, or that it was serious. 

Let me tell you, it's a bad idea. Back then, I was happy with the results but now I feel so disgusted at myself. What ran through my head? Phew, I'm so glad I didn't get caught though, because it'd be such a shame. I think once you do it, you stop doing it. The things I did were so stupid, but I guess you learn from 'em.

Hope y'all have a good Saturday, learn from life and your own actions.
(:

xoxo

-aV

No comments:

Post a Comment