Thursday, March 01, 2012

Uploaded, with SMILEZ.

Hai hai! (: So my photos are all done, and I just finished makin' a new Blogger Header. I wish I was Blogger famous or something - that way I actually have a reason to write some kind of pointless post!

Anyhow, today was really good. It's already March and it almost feels like it's 2013 already. It's so weird how fast time passes by (I've said this a billion times before -___-) But regardless, it's true! Hmm... I'm just waiting for my parents to come home from work, and maybe by then I'd have found somethin' to do.

I decorated my door, ^^ And I'm proud to say it's got GazettE large and clear.
It has much more spaces to fill, but most of them are quotes or sayings that are positive. ^^ I hope to make some more to fill the whole door, and everyday I can look at it and be reminded of those positive notes. I wanted to tape the picture of GazettE that I had there, except it was already hung on a wall. And when I removed it, it felt so bare. Besides... the picture was right beside my bed, so I can fall asleep better. (; Hehe, hung on the wall, in the perfect angle so I can stare at their beautiful faces while I sleep? Yep, I wouldn't want to change that at all.

Oh yes! Over the month of February, I did my nails constantly. I had nothing better to do I guess, but it was nice to treat yourself with a manicure (though I always end up chipping them -____-) I'll post them up in my next blog... internet isn't exactly workin'! So talk to y'alll later,

keep reading, follow this blog, tumblr and twitter. THANKS

xoxo

- aV


No comments:

Post a Comment