Saturday, April 07, 2012

First Video + Birthday Wishes

Hello! I haven't posted a blog post that's got meaning to it lately, but I've got things in stock for you over the next posts! It's coming soon, so I only hope whoever's reading will be patient. I still wonder when will I have my very first follower?! Anyway, I think I'm going to start wishing Happy Birthdays not through Facebook, but instead through a video. 

Pheew, well, enjoy the next few minutes of this presentation~! 




Alright, so so sooo, Happy Birthday, and to anyone else who's birthday is today, you have my blessings. May all your wishes come true, and maybe you'll be the happiest pumpkin ever! Haahaa.

I'll hopefully be blogger famous one day, at least that is my dream. I wish to get a better computer though, a better camera as well. I think I'll have a goal list on my home page soon, so look forward to the changes! (:

With love, xoxo

-aV 

p.s. Hope you have a great day, weekend and Easter! There's so much more to come, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment