Thursday, December 29, 2011

Afternoonin' Monkies


Oh dear, I wish my hair looked like this everyday - but of course I have to straighten it in order to bring some volume to it. My bangs are a mess and I'm getting a hair cut next week - the stylist has got a lot to work with. I messed up my layers on my left side by self-cutting . For some reason, I just can't cut my left side (maybe cause I use my right hand and that's not my main hand); but when I cut the right it works out perfectly. o__o

Anyway, I'm very excited to dye my hair soon. I was thinking about redying the roots than redying it with the Palty Awapack Caramel Sauce to make it into a more suitable brown. I have been called a Ginger and even a Lion, so I'll see how it turns out. I am kinda nervous though - since my hairs already so damaged (practically split ends on ever strand!).


Palty Awapack in Caramel Sauce




Alright, so what I like about Palty is it's easy to use. And although all the intructions are in Japanese, (you can actually find the english version for the regular one on Soompi.com) they have clear illustrations. 
Hehe. I like the shades - they range from a very redish-caramel-honey-like colors and all the way to a grey and violet kind of shades. I like the range they have of all the browns.

Okie dokie, so my afternoon has been rollin' pretty well. I woke up to a rather sunny day, and it's kind of crazy since it's already December. It doens't really feel like it but , whatddya know.

Hope ya'll have a good day, ^^ I'll report back later , hehe.

-Xoxo

   a.V

No comments:

Post a Comment