Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crazy & in Love

Oh lord save me.
This isn't over because while having my phone on, it played a GazettE song. It made me instantly scream and want to rant about how amazing they are.

The GazettE (as shown below)



BEHOLD . This was from The Suicide Circus. (:
From left to right: 葵 (Aoi), れいた (Reita), ルキ (Ruki), 戎 (Kai), & 麗 (Uruha) 。

As always, they're so cute. I looked at some composition of videos of their funniest/epic moments. Ah, it makes my day. & Ruki's voice is surely one of a kind... When he screams, it's beautiful? All of them are my favourite, as they have cute aspects in each of them. Kai - with his smile and passion for cookin', Uruha and his cute movements and good guitar playin', and you got Aoi who's energy is always loveable and cute, and Ruki who is well, everything amazing and Reita... Silly . (: I could marry them, Seriously. :3 Aha, crazy I am...

Alright, so to demonstrate how hot Ruki is, I must show you this:




x3 So smexy. LOLOL, you could give him a afro and damn right, he'd work it. (:
I REALLY want to see them live, more than anything. It'd be a dream if they came to Canada - even if it's Calgary; i'd make the trip.

Or Alice Nine, or SuG. Some VK band... COME HERE. :3 The closest I ever got was when Miyavi came to Toronto. But that was it... He only went to Toronto. ): BUT THAT'S NOT WHERE I LIVE~ *sniffles*
LOLOL, anyway, since my next few hundred paragraphs are probably about how cute and how amazing their music is, I'll end it soon! I suggest everyone listen to Cassis by GazettE, it's an exceptionally good song. It may be old but I think I find their older songs seem more well-fit? But I don't hate the new songs at all (new album Toxic released on Octorber 5th I beleive) . NGL - they have musical talents like crazy. :3 The lyrics Ruki writes don't always make sense in english but the meaning they have to it is significant. Like Tomorrow Never Dies - to hear your one favourite band sing thpse words - it just makes you think all-together about everything. I think that's the kind of power they have on me.

Not once have I ever loved a band like this. And this is the first time that I ever found a band that really represents me and my tastes. I envy those who are able to see them live constantly, because it's almost been ten years since they've formed & I haven't b een able to even see them once. From videos on Youtube yes. Someday, I wish to be part of Head-Banging crowd singing along to the GazettE. They're a work of art, and no music could ever lift me off my feet the way that The GazettE has done. I hope they never stop - they could be like the Rolling Stones, touring when they're 90. ;) <3

Xoxo
    -a.V

No comments:

Post a Comment