Thursday, December 29, 2011

こんぼんわ~ EVENIN' PUPS

Well, hello there.
It's late into the evening, he he.
I spent the past two hours listenin' to music and pretty much chillin' with my dog. Cause ya'know. He's cool.
Anyway, over the time period I ended up being able to think. :3

Personally it's kind of funny when someone plays the innocent one. It's a lil' funny that they make themselves look like the good guy compared to you by glorifying themselves. Like, sure. Tell your side of the story to make you look good and yep, you have a mob of people chanting for you to go to hell. That's actually an exageration - but close enough aye?

Aha , that was on my mind. And now it's off. ^^
So I'm curently uploading the photos from today. I think I'm finally able to manage a blog. This is the first time I'm kind of been so intent on it. Well, in the meantime ... Just a helpful but random hint:


hahaha, well... :3 Yeah. I'm a dork .
WOW! Haha, I'm very surprised as to how fast my pictures upload with my new camera. My old camera was as slow as a turtle in uploading, but I guess you get what you pay for? This camera was like... 230-40$. Something like that. ^^ I managed to buy a good memory card that was on sale at Boxing Day from London Drugs that was like for full HD cameras and stuff - originally it was like $34.99 I beleive, but they super slashed it down to $13-14 bucks. GOOD DEAL!

I hope ya'll had fun on Boxing Week, it's kind of hectic with all those people. At times it was like: "MOVE OUTTA MY WAAAAAY!!!!". LOL anyway, I'd do a photo haul soon maybe? It's not much. WHOA. My pics are done! Gonna blog more, in a bit. HEHE .

Xoxo

- aV

No comments:

Post a Comment