Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thirty Second Tarzan

Did I ever mention I have a puppy/dog? Well, in a way this puppy (he's always gonna' be a puppy in my eyes) is a trouble maker. His birthday was actually 9 days ago, and he turned 3. It seemes so soon! He's gettin' older each year but nevertheless, his childness never dies out! His energy is always up and ready, never restless. And that's why I like him, he's always there for me. Well, on the occasions.

I was so freaked out when my brother left for work, and he followed him out the door. I chased after him - of course barefoot. -___- But eventually I got him and it gave me a huge scare. He's like a baby and it ain't okay when your baby is runnin' around. Luckily there weren't any cars around or people, cause clearly I'd look like a fully clothed Tarzan.


Yup. This cutie is a trouble maker, (: hehe. But I love him always. ^^

-xoxo

   aV

No comments:

Post a Comment