Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hello from SPACE

Evening Ladies & Gents


^^ Hello, aha. I'm back beetches~
So good late evening once again, (: My bubba is now sleepin' peacefully on my bed. Hehe, it's kinda cute.

I am probably robbing my hair of it's pride and juices. Cause I couldn't help but heat it up tonight and I didn't even bother to use my heat protectant spray. Stupid? Maybe, aha. But the results are pretty good I guess;




MAYBE I SHOULDN'T LOOK SO HAPPY?


Well there it is. :3 Aha, I really Should stop shouldn't I? Well, today is also one of those rare days that I happen to wear my glasses too. I'm not super blind but things are just a smudge blurry (; ;3.
All natural today. I still have dark circles. TwT

OKIE DOKIE . So I couldn't help myself. Totally addicted to GazettE. I was lsitenin' to Reila(old song) all day. It's a very hypnotizing song. EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO IT DAMNIT .

If it's anything, Ruki is amazing. His lyrics are true to heart, especially in Reila. The way he tears up - this song is so beautiful...

Ah, someday, I wish to be a artist like Ruki - able to put forth all emotions.
I love you~  :3

Anyway, talk to ya'll later .
LISTEN TO THE GAZETTE .

Xoxo

-  aV

No comments:

Post a Comment