Thursday, December 29, 2011

Appreciation & Fear

Tonight was decent.
Music is powerful , and when there's that language barrier, you use music to communicate - as Miyavi once tweeted sometime ago bout language barrier and how music helps to get it through.

I've thought a lot tonight - taking a walk in the middle of the night, breathing in air and cold darkness. The GazettE has helped me through so much. And if it's a few words I could say to them, it'd be Thank You and nothing more. It's crazy that a person or group on the other side of the world has such an influence. :3

Ah... I'm kind of scared to go back to school - to see the faces of people all over again. I guess I'll take it down as another pill to swallow, cause out there ; I realized I'm on my own. And nobody has my back. I'm scared of what I have to face behind those hidden smiles, the words... But, I got to put forth a big smile and be strong now I'd guess. But fear always remains. That, I cannot lie about.

XoXO

  -aV

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy that was a gud post
    lot of quality stuff and essential information
    Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete