Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whinings & Smilings

AH! My Christmas break is going to come to an end soon... ): This week has been quite the craze. I got a new baby - of course it's metal, and purple. My new Camera - happens to be a Sony WX10 . I'm pretty happy as I've been waiting for a new one for quite some time. Along with that, I bought more of my hair dye - clearly I'm addicted to dying my hair.

IT'S PALTY <3

Kay. I'm absolutely in love with Palty. I've been using it for a year or two and it does the job DAMN WELL. This is the color I use. Of course, before this, I used the Palty Awapack (their new line of foam dyes) in the color of Caramel Sauce, and before that I used the regular Palty Honey Brown. But recently, I've been using the Palty Hard Bleach in the color of Gold Brown. My hair color pretty much turned out to whatever it said on the back of the box - kinda gingery honey-ish. I love it. (: It's a product I'm VEERY particular about. But I won't use it until I get my hair cut!

Anyway, besides that ; my weekend has scrolled by pretty quickly. Christmas wasn't even as white as I'd hoped it to be. Actually, it's December and almost the end of it - yet, today was a really bright sunny day. I miss the snow, and normally I'd be playing in it by now ( aren't I mature) ~

I guess this sums up my raves for this hour. Maybe I'll return, maybe not.

XoXo
        - a.V



No comments:

Post a Comment