Sunday, April 22, 2012

Circle Lenses~

Hello you guys! So recently I have gotten circle lenses, and I understand the risks in doing so. I'm well aware of what happened to Mint's (another blogger) eye, and how it ruined her vision as well as a few other bloggers. But I decided personally that this was a risk I wanted to take. 

I've only worn them ONCE for a few hours at the most. And I don't intend on wearing them not until another few days or maybe next week. The one's I've gotten were the Geo Nudy Green and the Geo Nudy Grey. I've only tried the Geo Nudy Green as the label on the vial says it expires sometime next year or two, whereas the Nudy Grey expires in 2016, so I decided to use that first. 

When I first attempted to place these in my eye, it constantly fell off my index finger into my palms, or flattened against it. I tried inserting it the way some Youtuber's have done, but I realized that doesn't work for me. My eyes do not open big enough for the lens to be properly inserted without me blinking or looking too far up. Instead, I went with the method my friend had told me when she got her legit contacts from her optometrist and the way they showed her. What you do is you pull down the lower part of your eye, and than put the contacts in, than push the lens up into place. Afterwards, you blink. I find that that way works best for smaller eyes or eyes that can't open up using the two finger method. 

Once I had it in, I teared up for about... 30 seconds or so, just getting adjusted to it. The lens were quite comfortable for a first time wearer, except at some point I could feel something was in my eye, and it took a bit to get used to. >< Other than that, it was quite enjoyable. There wasn't any enlarging effect, but I think it gave my eye a beautiful colour. 


Overall, I liked it and it was definitely something new. (:
I can't say how good they were because they were my first pair, and I don't have enough experience to know what a good lens feels like etc. 
I don't want to forget to be cautious though, and the same for all of you as well. Please be careful, and aware of the risks before deciding to do this. >< 

xoxo

-ArizonaVu


No comments:

Post a Comment