Friday, April 13, 2012

March x April

Hello! So this is quite the late update, but because I haven't uploaded my photos up until recently, I haven't been able to properly describe events accordingly. LOL anyway, in the beginning of March, I got new glasses. I was raving about it in the beginning from the time I picked them out. 


Yes! This time, I had picked out glasses that had bigger frames, and a no nose pad type of glasses. It feels completely wonderful, and almost as if I'm wearing no glasses at all. Recently, when I go back to my old glasses, they feel like a child's glasses. The frames are so tiny and the nose pads poke and prod. It feels so odd! I don't know how i was able to wear those. 

I probably wear glasses all the time, and I'm pretty sure you see that in most of my photos now. My memory I think is pretty bad (so I hope I haven't made this same post again!) LOLOL. 


Just lovin' it. It frames my face perfectly! (: I'm glad my visions not that severe and that recently it has only deepend by a quarter or something. Haha, (:

OH, regarding Toby, he's such a gorgeous guy. He's gotten a haircut just a few months ago and he looks quite furrier now. His ears grow back incredibly fast (think I've mentioned this before), but yeer! 


He's definitely a out doors dog, (: Haha, he has amazing eyes. I'm jealous. My dog looks bettert than me!!! 

Anyway, this a short update, I want to say more.. but I can't seem to be able to type it out at the moment. AND I'm very distracted! LOLOL Today is also Friday the 13th, no bad luck yet but.. who knows. 

Anyway, best of luck for everyone else!
Happy cheerios!~

xoxo

Arizona . 

No comments:

Post a Comment