Thursday, April 12, 2012

O: Thank you !

(This waas taken on my cell, >o< I was outside playing
with my dog, and it was gorgeous out. just gorgeous, anyway,
THANKKK CHUUUU)

Hello there! Anyway, I've come onto my blog these past few days and I was stunned. Shocked. My very first  follower. Maybe normal people don't get this excited over it, but this was the very thing I've looked forward to. It's a start at least, lol

Anyway, mainly, I just wanted to say thank you, and I sincerely hope to keep you entertained or maybe just interested. 

PHEW. 

Now that that's said, hmm, I can only say how much of a happy muffin I am. It's those small things that can really make someone happy. And I don't know if other people know, but these small things might be the one thing that makes someone's day a completely brighter. I don't take for granted what I have now, (at least try not to) because I realize how fortunate I am. I have food, legs, arms, face, eyes, ears... 

Well, really, thanks. Along with that, I have another follower on Twitter! I don't know how long it'll last until they unfollow me, but I appreciate everyone who has considered or even actually pressed the 'follow' button on both my blog and my twitter. It makes me really happy. Hehe! 

OOH! Another good thing! I aced my band test -- the best I have ever done since.. the seventh or eighth grade. Although I only got a 95%, it was still quite a achievement. I only hope I can push forward from here onwards and not let my nerves get to me. YOU KNOW WHAT NERVES DO TO YOU! 

High School registration has also been completed. I totally went against the school I originally was so keen on going into. I don't know why. Anyway, the rest will depend on my marks for my last term for school -- that will lock  in the courses I've chosen. I am hoping to be in full I.B. And if my marks aren't top notch at the end of the school year, I am really digging myself a bad bad black hole. All the more, that makes me nervous, and therefore I think I'll have a lot of stress. Since P.A.T's (Provincial Achievement Tests) are coming up along with HLAT (Highest Level of Achievement Test). *sigh* , I better start reading and improving on my L.A, social, science and math especially! 

Alright, so thaanks for takin' some time to read this. Again, I appreciate y'all a lot. Thank you. (:

Have a WONDERFUL week!

until next time-
CHEERIO

-Arizona xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment