Sunday, April 15, 2012

Outfit of The Day / Ideas

Hello! So I thought it'd be a good idea to post about something I've never really done: clothes. And maybe inspire some of you to try out something different. But we must begin with the outfit of the day:


scarf+sweater, upclose
This isn't quite complicated. It's rather quite simple. It's just a basic semi-bubble black skirt with a baggy/oversized-ish sweater with a scarf. I thought it was cute yet simple, and something different to wear since on my normal outings, it's usually jeans and a shirt or hoodie. I plan to wear this in the summer, since as of right now in April, it's a very strange weather this year. It snowed and rained, than gave summer-like weather, than back to the snow and rain. So it's SUPER unpredictable. I BLAME GLOBAL WARMING, LOLOL

Anyway, the main focus of this next few outfit ideas is a basic black skirt with one plaid shirt. Because I honestly don't have that much money to shop for clothes, I guess sometimes you have to figure out ways to restyle what you already have. 
bubble ish skirt or a basic black skirt
Plaid Shirt
Combining these together create a simple look:


You want to double knot the shirt at your waist, than buckle up the remaining buttons on your shirt. Doing this also kind of accentuate your waist especially  if you're bustier or curvier. LOL

Than, using the same items, you can create this:
A open cardigan kind of thing. This time, have a shirt inside and tuck the ends of the plaid shirt into the skirt. (: therefore it kind of creates a cardigan while displaying your nice top ? LOL

Or you can leave it down and not tuck it in at all. 
Adding a scarf to ANY of these looks is a good idea, it gives it splash of colour especially if you're wearing all black. 

I know this is really simple. But I hope it kind of gives you a general idea. And if you don't own your own plaid shirt, a dress shirt or maybe if you have a sibling that you could borrow from would work as well.

I really liked my outfit of the day though, I was literally hopping around in it. It made me feel really girly, and well, just bubbly. LOL 
I don't normally wear these to school cause I feel out of place in general, I'm waiting for High School or something, where I hopefully can renew myself. I just feel uncomfortable with the people I know now... I think I've been with a lot of them for a long time, some of them even since kindergarten. 

Alright, this took a me a long time to post, since I was so distracted by Youtube. -__- 
MY BACK ALWAYS HURTS. ):
MUAAAH. I've been sitting behind this computer screen for a few hours now, and I better get off of it. So I'll wrap this up. 

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your Sunday evening~

xoxo

Arizonaaa 


No comments:

Post a Comment