Sunday, April 08, 2012

Bag of Love; Happy Easter

Toby & I, givin' him a chin scratch, lol

It is back to blogging now! (: Happy Easter Sunday everyone, I hope y'all are enjoying your eggs. Aha, sadly, everyone at my home has work so I'm celebrating Easter alone. Actually, there's not even much to do. I want a Kinder Surprise to munch on, xD or chocolate. LOLOLOL

Alright, so all my photos are uploaded! Yesterday, I think was a good day. I mean, I felt happy and energetic and just ready. All full of smiles~ WHEEE. 
Over the afternoon of Friday, I have went shopping. And FINALLY got a pair of sweats to replace the ones that my brothers lost. They're so comfy and soft on the inside, and yeer. Along with that, I got shoes,  a scarf and a few new shirts. (: Definitely loving my shoes the most though, I think they're definitely a girls best friend rather than diamonds. I don't even get why people like diamonds so much! It's just a rock. o____o Right? Ooh well, that is just my own opinion. Anyway, pictures pictures! That's what you're waiting for!





In order from top to bottom
1. Scarf
2. New cardigan <3
3. SHOES.
4. SHOOOES

Haaa! There's a few more, but I'm going to include that in another post called March-April haul coming soon! The shoes look fabulous and well, I was very lucky they still had size 8's left since the other shoe I wanted was g-o-n-e. BOO. Well, I'm happy that I got these two. And the knit cardigan is just lovely! 

I think slowly I want to transition my style into something more like this:

or

All these photos are credits of Gyaru Gal's Tumblr ! I'm thankful to this tumblr which I follow, cause it's like a heaven of ideas and inspiration. (: Y'all should check them out. I don't know when Gyaru became adored by me, but I like the way it's taking me. I doubt I'd pull it off very well, but we'll see. 

Hmm, yes. I've got many more posts to come regarding hair and stuff, so please look forward to it as always. ^___^ 

Until another time,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ari.v

No comments:

Post a Comment