Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair Tape & Split Ends

Hello guys! (: I forgot to mention that in the beginning of March, at the same time I got my glasses, I was lucky enough to be able to find 'hair tape'. Which was something I've seen plenty of Youtubers have, or I've seen people include them in their haul. Since I live in Canada, you're bound not to be able to find half of the things that you want. If I lived in Vancouver, I think I would have a lot more opportunities since I've seen their China Town looks hell of a lot better than Edmonton's. LOL

Oh well, it's something I'm going to have to live with! I really did like British Columbia and Vancouver and all, it really was beautiful. The Night Market is the best. All the things for sale there was cute, cheap and I guess useful. It's sad I didn't back up those photos... *sigh*

BACK TO THE TOPIC! LOL Hair tape. I was lucky enough to go to T&T Supermarket to pick up some hair dye, but not only that -- I was carefully looking and managed to find what I wanted! It was Dariya's hair tape, but the awkwardest thing was, they just had to shelf it with where the er.. 'protection' things were. xD Anyway, the price tag was only about 6 dollars Canadian for a package of it, which came in the colours of either black or pink. There wasn't any blue like you see in the picture below.


They each contain two pieces of hair tape, and I personally loved it. It's completely hassle-less, ouch-less, and no need to scramble to find bobby pins or anything. They hold up quite well for just a flat velcro-thing. And it was useful for the daily routines to hold up the bangs away from my face.

The Content

The Back

For six bucks, it wasn't bad. Definitely loving it. (: I'd really like to try the Lip Glosses they have, I forgot what they're called but they looked very cool. I think Hair Tape is simple but innovative, solves my morning mishaps since I lose literally all my bobby pins. (: 

OH! Also, I really have to do that Tsubasa Masuwaka inspired hair tutorial soon, I've been preparing for it for a while now. I'm just waiting for my hair to heal I guess, lately the ends feel like really rubbery. o__o And my split ends are coming back to haunt me as well! 
Here's a chart about split ends:
Basically, I've experianced all of these split ends except for the Right Angle, Offshoot and Deep. This is why I've tried limiting my heat uses -- including Hair dryer. It feels like my hair's going to die or something, x)

There's this great website that showed this chart and how to 'measure' split ends. It's quite interesting acutally, here's the link <-- CLICK ON IT!

Alright, well there's only..  two-three more months of school, and boy is it ever nerve racking. Along with that, I have to start dress shopping soon so I will have my graduation dress. -__- i hate fancy dresses, A LOT. I don't think I look very good in them, and I don't like wearing them for a long period of time either. The only thing I like to dress up for is usually for Weddings. I haven't been to one in a long time, but the magical feeling of it makes you all happy. Especially when you see the couple! 
(:

I hope you guys enjoy your weekend,
xoxo

UNTIL SOME OTHER HOUR
CHEEERIOOOOO

- Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment