Sunday, January 15, 2012

HAI Y'ALL !
Todays a Sunday and I'm back to school tomorrow (so soon). At least I haven't messed up my sleep patterns for this week - and actually I'm more tired and lethargic than normal. But ooh well, must be the stress?

Alright, so I have got to save up some money this year, no kidding. Either that or I start getting a job. I'm actually quite worried - even if it's a few years away - that I might not be able to pay for my dreams. Not only that, but I have to admit that I'm quite the... clothing indulger. I can't help myself to a sale, or a shop of pretty clothes. My eyes must be seriously clouded. I really could use a closet re-do because currently, I wouldn't say I love my closet. It's decent but not to the extent of where I actually love love it.

Heck, aren't a lot of things for me just 'decent'? I see, I'm picky. Hmm, and indecisive at times. Can't be helped. I've been kind of distracted, and my fingers feel so stiff - I can't seem to type right. Gosh, and I can't even crack my knuckles. Brr, today seems cold and it doesn't seem like it'll get any better over the next weeks. I doubt it at leats, because winter is starting out really late this year. I have this strange delusion that maybe if it's not snowing now, it'll magically snow during May or June - because around that time we have Track and Field. And let me tell you, that right there is my worst enemy. If this year I could just AVOID it, by either having a broken ankle or sprained ankle or something, than God bless me. Serious. It's weird that a person may want to get hurt but honestly, if I don't have to run around a friggen' track and have people time me and be on my ass about running than alright. Haha, it's strange but I've been asking for a sprained ankle or something for like... quite a while now. But I doubt it'll ever happen. Argh.

Moving along, there's not much to discuss today... Just that life is life. I plan to make more frequent posts soon, and actually keep up. Even though I probably barely have any readers, it's just a good way to keep me occupied.

God bless y'all...

Xoxo,

- aV

No comments:

Post a Comment