Monday, January 23, 2012

Please and Thanks

HELLOOOO! (: So since yesterday I was suppose to go to the temple, but couldn't - I went instead today.

And going there has kind of made me reflect on my life, ya know. The people in it and one thing I really miss: my grandpa. Though, we weren't always on good terms... I remember what he's done for us. I'm thankful and I hope that the heavens above bless him, because I know he's watching over me. I miss him lots, but we all lost him to cancer.

He was the sweetest grandpa I'd ever known, and cared for each and every one of us. I think he loved to cook too, because he made the best rice gruel I've ever tasted. I wish I told him I loved him, because now I regret so much that I didn't. I'm thankful for what I have, and though.I don't always show it... my friends are like family. <3

Anyway, I prayed like 8 times to 8 different statues and places in the temple. I envy a monk, and how they give up so much for what they believe in. I think its so powerful that they give up everything to devote their lives. That's beautiful.

So photos will be below and at the end of the post.

Also, I went to go pick up a few things with family and I decided to bring Toby along! LOL he's so cute, though... he doesn't know how to stay still in a car! >O

Happy Chinese new years, and DONT forget the people in your life. Without those certain people, I'd bet life would be really different aye? (:
BLESS Y'ALL, STAY BEAUTIFUL, STAY STRONG - ALWAYS LOVE .

XOXO

-  aV




No comments:

Post a Comment