Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hair Hair Hair + good reads

I'm B-A-C-K .

Alright, so this is the third part of my post for this hour. It's self-titled - LOL.
Let's cut to the chase~ AHA
So my hair in the sunlight is this color:


It's like half submerged in sunlight, but nontheless ya'll can see my roots growing. -__- AHA, I grew on this color ... Again it's the Palty line of Bleaches: I took the Gold brown. Originally I actually wanted the Natural Brown bleach but the only local store I knew of that sold Palty didn't carry them. ): (T&T is where I get my Palty; they cost about 15 bucks a box and for the awapack it's 16 I think.) They also sell the brand Prettia - but they're $18 a box. And they sell the Palty for men, and also the Gatsby hair coloring for men.

Back to topic: in indoors light (depends, florescent, incandescent,etc) it can kind of range from a brown to the honey color above. When I first dyed it, The color was much more vibrantly honeyish. But it's been three monthd and it's slightly gone (kind of glad) LOL.

Alright, so I'm pretty much done showing you my color. Let's move onto books!
So this break, I've only been reading one book, but I have many other books I found over 2010-2011 to be a definite favourite read.

First off is:

SAFE HAVEN by NICHOLAS SPARKS

It's about a girl named Katie whom runs away from her
abusive husband and ends up meeting Alex, a father of two
whose wife died not too long ago and together, they fall in
love and learn to trust. But everything's not peaceful when Katie's
'husband' is on the hunt for her.


So that's what it's about (in my perspective). As always, Nicholas Sparks always delivers. The story is suspenseful (with her husband on the hunt for her and what not) it's definitely a twist from your typical story. Definitely worth the read, ^^

Another one would be :

THE LYING GAME by SARA SHEPARD
Now, i haven't finished reading this beautiful piece. But soon. Ya'll know that this is gonna' premeir soon on TV on Much/MTV in like a few days?! WHOO! Same with Pretty Little Liars - so excited. ^^ AND VAMPIRE DIARY returns. <3 YAAAY. Such a good winter aye? Hehe

Here's a list of my reading picks:

  • House of Night Series (HoN) by P.C Cast and Kirsten Cast
  • Elphame's Choice + Brighid's Quest by P.C Cast
  • Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shephard
  • The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith
  • Tales of Faries (Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity, Radiant Shadows) by Melissa Marr
  • The Host by Stephanie Meyer
There are SO MANY MORE I COULD NAME, but here's a few. If you haven't read 'em yet. DO it. I ADVISE YOU TOO.

Please don't forget to Pray For Japan, <3
Read on,
and Dye your hair some moore. ;D jkjk

xoxo

-    aV
     

1 comment: