Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mellow Night

AHA! Its been quite a mellow night.. :3 nothing too huge. I really crave those delicious hash browns I've been having for breakfast for like two days. Mm, so good! 

Anyway, I'm just chilling with Toby on,my bed listening to music. >O< I am secretly obsessed with the Gyaru look!

I think I'll buy fake lashes just to try it, cause I always do the make up, except I,never have the lashes. LOLOL

*cough* do I have split personality or something? Cause I'm very different from at school and at home. At school I watch what I say and do, and at home or away from school I'd dress up however I like. There's something about school that just kills me to not do what I want. The people?  I'm so aware of them and what they will think cause... it's a lie when people say they don't judge cause they ddo don't they?!

Ugh, anyway. I like the home version of me. Its more spontaneously me. And I'm proud of that, except at school I freeze up. Course. LOL I kind of like the alone time I get on the weekends, it does me so much good. It clears my head from everything and often I find myself being so much happier. (:

Not that I don't love my friends and all, but being at home/by myself,  it brings a sense of serenity. Peace.

Mmm.. I wish so bad this weekend wouldn't end! Ah, I really love my phone, and everyday we're gonna be tweetin', tumblin', textin', with some bloggin'. THATS RIGHT. ^__^

YAYAUAYAYAYAYA HAVE FUUUHN TONIGHT EVERYONE. (: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS! 

XOXO

-    aV

P.s. love my aliens, phone and I think for this one daay ... I'm really happy. Im actually bettting the rest of the week will be shitty. Ugh. Well,,enjoying the moment right? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment