Sunday, January 01, 2012

HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR~


Hello Aliens!
Apologies for not being able to blog right on the spot of New Years, but can you believe it?! It's 2012, so soon so fast! Alright, so today's blog will probably be broken down into two posts, cause I just uplaoded another batch of pictures! WHOO-WHEE.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do anything. I've been quite the couch potato I must admit. I only watched the mtv_NYE on MTV, and desperately dreamed about watching the NHK's Kou Haku thingy majiggy.

I've got some crazy news for ya'll, in which I'll elaborate on in the second post!




NEW YEARS


Anyway, so that's me on New Years. AHA. I stayed up till 6 in the morning last night - I just couldn't sleep. HAHA, have fun ya'll~ I think I'll post this into three parts instead.

Love you all,
XOXO

May your New Year be a great one, and let all the bad go away to start fresh. <3

Love

-WUBBA BUBBA

   aV

No comments:

Post a Comment