Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Years!

HAI GUYS! so I finally got the proper app on my phone so I can blog to ya'll on the go! (:

Anyway, its a Happy Chinese New Years to you all, (: even though its actually on Monday I believe, but still! I woke up maybe half hour ago and I was seriously mauled by my dog; he must love me that much to spend 15 minutes literally licking my face.

Doesn't his face look kind of sleepy? Anyway, somedays he's photogenic and others.... not so much! But his eyes I find are so beautiful in the daylight. This dog has built in circle lenses!  I swear! ^^

Anyway, I'm thankful for my little muffin, who no matter what always has been by my side. No dog could replace him and I love him with a huge chunk of my heart. He's given me peace and security, and that I'm never alone. Thank you bumsy, thank Chu. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment