Friday, January 20, 2012

Miles and Miles

Aye~ This is just a sudden post, not much I did today besides drown myself in a big bowl of dark water. Today's a Friday, obviously it's suppose to be good but what good can you find when you pound yourself with negative thoughts?

I was thinkin', it took only five seconds for something to ruin your mind -- and yet it took me fourteen years (and counting) to heal that. I'm still not okay, I mean, yeah I'm livin'. But that doesn't make it okay inside. I know I've hit my low points as I keep going down this road, but there were some high points too. Except, what I carry with through everything is my low points - I can't seem to leave it behind. Everytime I wake up in the morning, it's like "Damn, I got to go through another week of this?" I don't know how people do it and end up being happy too!

I think I should make a trip to an eye doctor, at least to fix my eyes because all I can see are imperfections. Not in people, but just in myself. The biggest problem of all is the way I compare myself to others. Nobody's the same, but sometimes it feels like God ran out of all the good juice but He cannot be blamed. Not really because He gave us all we ever needed right?

Ugh. This Friday has started out quite shaky.

Anyway, good news is maybe I'm going to start a Tumblr - though I've never loved it I think I really want to make it work this time. If I can handle Blogger itself, than Tumblr shouldn't be too bad. Anyway, with Tumblr I'd be able to post a daily photo journal or something and have it be more laid back?

Mmm, well hope everyone's having a good friday themselves ~

xoxo

-   aV

No comments:

Post a Comment