Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Repetitive Habits Haunt the Lady

Hello everyone! (:
I've been quite busy and therefore haven't been active with my blogging - but I must say it's better than what I use to be able to do. Haha.

Lovelies, This is a self-titled post. Repititive Habits Haunts ME -the 'Lady'. (chick? girl?)
Anyway, so .. You can probably notice the time I posted this - my habits already showing through. >__< MY SLEEP HABITS . Oh gosh, I stay up late too often.

I haven't been sleeping at times 'normal' people sleep - instead I've been consistent these past few days in staying up until 9 am. It's killer because I wake up in the evening and.. well, it's not a very good thing to do children. Haha. I chronicled my time passes through pics on my phone - be warned, my wallpaper on my phone will definitely make you get a nosebleed.

Well, that's just the start of it. 8 am.. soon turned into this:
than this...

And as ya'll can see - that was my limit.9:03 am - maybe bout 9:07am? Anyway, all I knew was that i crashed, and a minute later I looked like this - literally:


Anyway, ya'll shouldn't do this. It's messin' up my sleep pattern - no joke. Now, I usually only eat once for the past two days and don't even realize my hunger I guess. LOL ooh well.

Anyway, currently, I'm up with a friend. ^^ Well, we're both staying up together in the meantime, haha. School's about... 5 days away. Which makes everything all the more worse - I have to start changing this habit or else.. I'm gonna be a panda - no joke. I have enough dark circles already!

I'll blog some more because I have so much more to say - alot things to talk about after these few days. ^^ Keep in tuned, and please follow my Twitter: @ArizonaVu

Love bunches,

XOXO

- aV

3 comments:

  1. I'm that friend :) he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor. Bellerose aka bubblesThu Jan 05, 06:38:00 pm

    Yay :D sorry to sound like a mom but don't continute this habit. Until summer break (;

    ReplyDelete